Zach Brandon is the mental skills coordinator for the Arizona Diamondbacks, where he helps baseball’s best players reach their maximum potential. Zach’s approach to developing a strong mind, body and spirit is as applicable to life as it is on the diamond.
Prior to his current role in professional baseball, Zach served as a Mental Conditioning Coach at the IMG Academy where he worked with athletes and coaches in baseball, basketball, tennis, and track & field.
He was a college baseball player and received his Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Linfield College and holds a Master’s degree in Kinesiology and Applied Sport Psychology from Cal State Fullerton where he studied under the guidance of Dr. Ken Ravizza.
In this podcast, Zach discusses
- How to direct your attention when it matters on the right thing at the right time
- Why positive and negative thinking can both help performance
- The importance of a holistic approach to developing mind, body and spirit
- Perspective and the importance of of developing it vs. being defined by it
- Why it’s better to have the right question than have the right answer
- And much more…
You can engage with Zach on twitter @MVP_Mindset and with Brian Cain on twitter and instagram @BrianCainPeak
Watch The Video Podcast Below…
Or Listen To The Podcast Below…
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.
Join the conversation