In this episode of The Mental Performance Mastery podcast Brian Cain sits down with Lane Johnson 4x NFL Pro-Bowl Selection, Super Bowl Champion, Offensive Tackle and Captain of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- What sound mental health really is
- The importance of routines and habits in mental health
- Alleviating anxiety through taking action
- The importance of focusing on process over outcome
- Lane’s daily routines
- Upgrading your relationship with Anxiety
- Where confidence really comes from
- How to use concentration grids to train focus
- The role of meditation, mental imagery and breathing
- Faking it till you make it and how to act confident
- The need to separate who and do
- Kooth – App For Mental Health
Want to train your mental game like Lane Johnson?
You can learn and start training the same strategies around confidence, overcoming obstacles, how to conquer fear of failure, and learn how to consistently perform your best.
Then fill out the form below to get access to my FREE 3-Day mini course—one specific for athletes and the other for coaches.