Creator of The Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaching Certification and 30 Days to MPM for Athletes Program,
#1 International Best-Selling Author, Speaker & Consultant
Brian Cain, MPM is the creator of The Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaching Certification Course and The 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Program, a #1 International Best-Selling Author and highly sought after Speaker and Mental Performance Coach.
Brian is widely regarded as the world’s foremost authority on Mental Performance Coaching. His client list includes coaches, athletes, and teams at the Olympic level, in Major League Baseball, the NFL, NBA, NHL, UFC and on The PGA and LPGA Tour. His resume boasts a list of hall of fame athletes including 4 Major League Baseball Cy-Young Award winners, a Heisman Trophy Winner, 8 UFC World Champions, World Series and Super Bowl Champions and over 1,000 professional sports draft selections.
Brian has taught his 10 Pillars of Mental Performance Mastery System on stages all over the world to audiences such as Paul Mitchell, Whirlpool, Burton Snowboards and The National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association.
Highly sought after for his educational, empowering and energizing approach, Brian provides a system that will help you close the gap from where you are to where you want to be by implementing the same mental performance strategies as the world class athletes he coaches
An avid Ironman Triathlete, Ultra Marathoner and Golfer, Brian practices what he teaches.
You can also learn more about Brian and his work in the field of mental performance mastery coaching in the following pieces of produced media.
- How Cy Young Winner Corbin Burnes Became An ACE By Making His Bed
- How Eagles Lane Johnson Found Happiness After Almost Quitting Football
- TCU Credits Mental Performance Coach Cain For Finding Winning Routine
- The Brian Cain Effect: Performance Consultant Helps TCU Baseball Embrace Expectations
- Strong Body and Mind Fuels Cubs’ Arrieta
- Texas Rangers’ Andrew Cashner Bet On Himself This Off-Season
- USA Today – Recruiting Takes Mental Twist With Brian Cain
- The New Wave in MMA is Mental Performance Training
- How to Build Extreme Mental Toughness
- In Sport Psychology Yale Uses Unconventional Techniques