Zach Sorensen is a former Major League Baseball Player with the Cleveland Indians and Los Angeles Angels. The 3x All-American at Wichita State has worked as a minor league mental performance coach with the Texas Rangers and is currently serving as the Major League mental performance coach with the Atlanta Braves.
Zach’s path from playing to doing his masters degree in sport psychology to becoming a MPM Certified coach to working in the minor leagues and now the major leagues is a path we can call learn from.
In this podcast Zach and I discuss:
- The 7 Step Process he uses for developing mental performance
- What he learned from hall of fame players about the importance of learning
- 3 Critical questions we must ask if we want to be effective as a MPM Coach
- The importance of focusing on process and the controlables
- And much more…
You can engage with Zach through his website Zsorensen.com and check out his book The Hard 90 on Amazon.
Watch The Podcast Video Below…
If you enjoy this podcast, check out another episode I did with Zach about The Mental Performance Skills Baseball Players Need To Succeed
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery Program is for you.
In this course, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top athletes in the world, from UFC Champions to Heisman Trophy and Cy Young Award Winners, and over 900 pro sport draft selections and Olympic Medalists.
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s video helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.