Keith Conlon is a business leader who first honed his mental performance skills on the baseball field, while playing at TCU and professionally.
As President of Allie Beth Allman & Associates in Dallas, Texas he’s helped lead the Real Estate firm to record sales that surpassed over $2 billion in 2018 and again in 2020.
Conlon, recently named named one of Dallas’ the Top 20 Under 40 professionals is a mental performance mastery (MPM) certified coach, husband, father of two and bring a unique perspective to mental performance having used his training for success both on the ball field and in the board room.
In this podcast, Keith and I discus:
- The importance of routines, consistency and getting results
- The similarities of what he did as an athlete to what he does today in real estate
- The biggest challenge he faces on a daily basis in real estate and how to overcome them
- What he does on a daily basis as part of his personal success process
- And much more…
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Program is for you.
In this program, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s video helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.