Dr. Doug Chadwick is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point where he was a standout football player on Army’s nationally ranked team. He is currently the head of mental performance for the Colorado Rockies.
After graduating from West Point, Doug studied economics at the University of Oklahoma and kinesiology and applied sport psychology at Cal State Fullerton under the tutelage of Dr. Ken Ravizza. He then went on to receive his Ph.D. from The University of Georgia.
In this podcast we talk about…
- How you can be in one of three places at any given time, but only one helps your performance
- The important of the intentional breath and intentional conscious thought
- How counting your breaths can be a mental performance weapon in combat and on the baseball field
- The importance of connecting what we do in the classroom to competition
- His 3 step after action review and the importance of accurate self-reflection
- And much more…
Watch The Podcast Video Below…
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery Program is for you.
In this course, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top athletes in the world, from UFC Champions to Heisman Trophy and Cy Young Award Winners, and over 900 pro sport draft selections and Olympic Medalists.
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s video helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.