Dr. Doug Chadwick is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point where he was a standout football player on Army’s nationally ranked team. He is currently the head of mental performance for the Colorado Rockies.
After graduating from West Point, Doug studied economics at the University of Oklahoma and kinesiology and applied sport psychology at Cal State Fullerton under the tutelage of Dr. Ken Ravizza. He then went on to receive his Ph.D. from The University of Georgia.
In this podcast we talk about…
- How you can be in one of three places at any given time, but only one helps your performance
- The important of the intentional breath and intentional conscious thought
- How counting your breaths can be a mental performance weapon in combat and on the baseball field
- The importance of connecting what we do in the classroom to competition
- His 3 step after action review and the importance of accurate self-reflection
- And much more…
Watch The Podcast Video Below…
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.