Justin Lawler has achieved success at every level of football, including the NFL, where he plays outside linebacker and special teams for the Los Angeles Rams and will be with the team when they compete in Super Bowl LVI.
Before the NFL, he was a breakout star at Texas’ Pottsboro High School where he was also a power-lifter in addition to playing football. He went on to become a first-team all-conference player at SMU, where in his senior year alone, he recorded 74 tackles and 9 and a half sacks.
In this podcast he talks about how he utilizes the 10 pillars of mental performance mastery as a football player on and off the field to give him the best chance for success and helped him go from being a player with no chance at a professional football career to The Super Bowl.
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Program is for you.
In this program, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s video helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.