Jason Fowler was a nationally ranked amateur motocross racer by the age of 10. Born with a natural competitive drive, he pushed himself to develop his skills and become the best in his field. Jason was well on his way to going pro. That is, until one fateful day when he was preparing for an upcoming race. While riding his motorcycle, he hit a rock, which caused him to land directly on his head, leaving him paralyzed from the chest down. He was only 17 years old.
Despite a new world of challenges waiting for him, Jason refused to give up. After shifting his talents from motocross racing to hand cycling, he set out to take on marathons, triathlons, and even the IRONMAN® World Championship. He wanted to push himself to conquer the greatest challenge he could find. With over 150 road races, 36 marathons, 37 triathlons, and five IRONMAN® World Championships (two of which he won) under his belt, Jason is nowhere near slowing down. When he’s not busy training for the next big race, he dedicates his time to coaching people on how to achieve their own dreams.
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery Program is for you.
In this course, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top athletes in the world, from UFC Champions to Heisman Trophy and Cy Young Award Winners, and over 900 pro sport draft selections and Olympic Medalists.
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s video helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.