Jonathan Falcone has a resume that includes working on a garbage truck, an Ivy League championship as a lacrosse goalie at Yale, a Masters degree from Princeton, a stint on Wall Street, a career as a Naval Officer and a start-up founder.
He’s a proud husband, father, a writer, musician and instructor at the Naval War College. To say Jonathan Falcone is a success could be the understatement of the century.
I first met Jonathan when I worked with the Yale Lacrosse program and we stayed in contact throughout his career and his journal to become a lieutenant in the US Navy.
In this podcast we talk about…
- The mental performance skills he used as a lacrosse goalie
- What he took from our work at Yale and used in the US Navy
- The importance of routines and consistency as a leader
- Why and how he keeps a journal and meditates
- The importance of getting outside of your comfort zone
- And much more…
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.
LT. JONATHAN FALCONE FULL VIDEO PODCAST HIGHLIGHTS :
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery Program is for you.
In this course, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top athletes in the world, from UFC Champions to Heisman Trophy and Cy Young Award Winners, and over 900 pro sport draft selections and Olympic Medalists.
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s video helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.