Jeremy Carey is the founder of Ironclad, a content company that makes films, series, and original content with the mission of challenging audiences to live a life of purpose and impact.
Along with partnering with brands like UnderArmour, the Navy SEAL Foundation, Blackhawk, Garmin and dozens of others, Jeremy and his team at Ironclad they also produce original series and podcasts like this one, where audiences get insights into the lives of elite performers. Their motto: Defending freedom through content.
Jeremy is a 1-1 coaching client and personal friend who’s passion for growth, development, productivity and creativity is contagious.
In this podcast we talk about…
- How Jeremy went from selling t-shirts at skateboard events to running one of the most successful film teams on the planet
- The importance of scheduled creativity and personal growth space and time
- Consistency, routine and process, the keys to unlocking your best self
- How iron sharpens iron and the importance of the company you keep
- His mission, vision and core principles as they relate to success
- And much more…
Be sure to connect with Jeremy and Ironclad on Instagram @thisisironclad.
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.
JEREMY CAREY FULL VIDEO PODCAST HIGHLIGHTS :
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery Program is for you.
In this course, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top athletes in the world, from UFC Champions to Heisman Trophy and Cy Young Award Winners, and over 900 pro sport draft selections and Olympic Medalists.
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s video helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.