In The Golf MPM Podcast Brian Cain, creator of the Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaches Certification and 30 Days to MPM For Athletes Program joins co-host Trake “Carp” Carpenter to discuss all things related to golf swing, course and self management and getting the most out of your potential both on and off the course.
In episode #6, How Golf Coaches Can Win The Fall Season, Cain and Carp share ideas on how coaches can maximize the most important fall in the history of college golf coming out of a global pandemic.
In this podcast we breakdown:
- How To Approach The Biggest Tournament Of The Year
- The Importance of Clarifying & Implementing A Culture
- A 3-Step Formula To Reflect Upon Each Round
- What Kobe Says About Losing – The Process & Reflection
- Our NEW Group Coaching Program Covering the 10 Pillars of Mental Performance Mastery for Golf
For more on Brian, Trake, and the Mental Game of Golf, head to BrianCain.com/golf and watch our FREE 40-minute Golf Masterclass.
You can also check out our previously recorded episodes at BrianCain.com/blog/category/golf
Thank you for listening to the Brian Cain Mental Performance Mastery Podcast on the Ironclad Content Network. If you liked this show, be sure to leave us a rating and a review and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @BrianCainPeak.