Tom Murphy is an undefeated mixed martial arts fighter, entrepreneur and the world’s top anti bullying activist. Tom’s story of going from an un-recruited high school wrestler to undefeated mma fighter in the UFC, to walking away from it all to start SweatHeartsAndHeroes the world’s top anti bullying educational agency is impressive.
In this podcast, Tom shares his story of early struggles in school to finding the importance of mental performance, routine and structure in college to achieving his dream of fighting in the UFC to walking away from it all to pursue a bigger calling in saving lives and building sweethearts and heroes in school with his educational presentations. Tom is one of the most unique, humble and inspiring athletes and people I have ever worked with. This is one episode for all coaches, athletes, parents, entrepreneurs and educators
ATHLETES: What YOU should do now…
Want to learn how to be the most mentally tough athlete you know? Join my ATHLETES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll send you the details on how to get into the 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery for Athletes Course…
If you found today’s podcast helpful and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance strategies as an athlete, my 30 Days to Mental Performance Mastery Program is for you.
In this course, I’ll show you how to:
- Compete with unshakable confidence each and every time you step into the arena
- Perform at your best when it means the most—on a consistent basis
- Create the elite mindset, routines, and habits of excellence you need to reach your potential and get the most our of your ability
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top athletes in the world, from UFC Champions to Heisman Trophy and Cy Young Award Winners, and over 900 pro sport draft selections and Olympic Medalists.
COACHES: What you should do now…
Want to learn more coaching strategies to master the mental side of performance? Join my COACHES INSIDERS LIST and I’ll keep you updated on my next Mental Performance Mastery Certification
If you found today’s podcast helpful, and you’re interested in more cutting-edge mental performance coaching strategies, the MPM Certification is for you.
Inside the course, I’ll show you how to:
- Get your athletes to perform their best when it means the most by using a SYSTEM to create an elite mindset.
- Compete at a higher level, more consistently—while managing distractions and adversity—by establishing the right routines.
- Create the championship culture you need to develop elite athletic leaders and cultivate a clear vision that keeps everyone motivated and juiced up.
Drop your info below to learn the systems and secrets I use to help the top coaches in the world compete at an elite level—year after year.
PODCAST TRANSCRIPTION COMING SOON