The Mental Game of Ice Hockey
In The Mental Game of Ice Hockey, Brian Cain, the foremost authority on mental toughness, takes you through the process of developing mental toughness in yourself, your players and your program as you learn how to truly play one shift at a time.
Learn the signature system Cain uses with the top professional, collegiate, and high school programs around the country. NOBODY has invested more time around the country at finding out what works and what doesn’t when it comes to the mental game. Cain has put the last 15 years of his research and results into this book for you to become a master of the mental game.
JOIN CAIN AND KERSNER AS THEY TRAIN YOU TO:
- Compete one shift at a time and live in the present moment
- Become a machine of consistency by creating performance routines
- Build championship culture and chemistry and redefine the values of your program
- Develop self-discipline and live a lifestyle of excellence
- Gain mental and emotional Control and become master of your mental game
- Implement a process to take you from where you are to where you want to be