Mental Conditioning For Baseball
In Mental Conditioning for Baseball, Brian Cain, the foremost authority on mental toughness on the diamond, takes you through the process of developing mental toughness in yourself, your players and your program as you learn how to truly play one pitch at a time.
Matt Morse, former D1 baseball player, student of Brian Cain Peak Performance, and creator of Mental Game VIP, brings his experiences in the mental game to Mental Conditioning for Baseball. He adds a tremendous perspective gained throughout his playing career, and offers simple strategies to maximize performance and master the mental side of the game.
Learn the signature system Cain uses with the top college and high school programs around the country to help teams win more pitches and win more games. NOBODY has invested more time in more of the top dugouts around the country at finding out what works and what doesn’t when it comes to the mental game. Cain has put the last 15 years of his research and results into this book for you to become a master of the mental game.
JOIN CAIN AND MORSE AS THEY TRAIN YOU TO:
- Compete one pitch at a time and live in the present moment!
- Become a machine of consistency by implementing routines into what you do each day
- Build a championship culture and redefine who you are as a program
- Enhance your skill of Self-Discipline and live a lifestyle of Excellence
- Gain emotional control and become master of your mental game
- Implement a step-by-step process to take you from where you are to where you want to be