SOUTHLAKE, TEXAS | MAY 26-28, 2017
Brian Cain’s Total Immersion Weekends are each limited to 5 coaches and include a variety of activities from going in depth on The 12 Pillars of Peak Performance at Cain’s home in Texas, to breaking down featured NCAA Postseason Baseball & Softball games on TV, activating the body with yoga and pilates, interacting with top college baseball and softball coaches, and much more behind the scenes with Cain!
- 1 Ticket to attend the Total Immersion Weekend Experience with Brian in Southlake, Texas on May 26-28, 2017 (a $2,997 value)
- The 12 Pillars of Peak Performance Workbook (a $197 value)
- The 12 Pillars of Peak Performance Digital Training Program (a $1,000 value)
- 12 Pillars of Peak Performance Storybooks (a $180 value)
- 1 Year in Brian Cain’s Inner Circle (a $200 value)
- Networking Opportunities with other coaches from around the world
- An experience of a lifetime!
- and much more…
Plan to arrive in Southlake, Texas on Thursday night (May 25) or early Friday morning (May 26).
We will be going strong until Sunday evening (May 28) so plan to depart late Sunday evening or early Monday morning (May 29).
You will have a place to stay and everything else will be provided for you over the course of the weekend. You are responsible for your travel to/from Southlake.
TOTAL VALUE: $4,574+
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
5 4 SPOTS REMAINING!
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOTAL IMMERSION WEEKEND?