Cain’s motivational keynote can be the highlight of your convention or meeting… the perfect blend of motivation, inspiration, fun and practical skills you can take and use immediately. A coach of world champion athletes and national championship teams, Cain shares personal experiences from working with the best of the best in the athletic arena and draws parallels from sport to help you perform your best when it means the most.
Cain will craft and deliver a focused and engaging message specific for your audience. He will work closely with your planning team to learn about your organization then build a presentation that integrates your conference theme into his message. He uses audience interaction, motivational stories, magic tricks, mental and physical challenges, specific focus points and the best visuals you will ever see in a motivational speech. It will be motivating, original, specific and always tailored specifically to you!
Cain’s signature topics connect work, leadership, peak performance and specific strategies for building mental toughness to help your group embrace adversity, focus on the present moment, enjoy the grind and process of the journey while reconnecting to their passion and purpose.
- Why Our Attitudes and Actions Are More important That How We Feel
- The 20/80 Law To Keep People Engaged
- How To Get Started When It’s The Start That Stops Most People
- Why We All Need To Release Our Mental Bricks And Flush Away The Negative
- What It Means To Be Flexible and Bend But Never Break
- The Fundamentals of Excellence
- Working Together To Go Through Adversity and Tough Times