Cain’s motivational presentation will be the highlight of your students year or your staff development day. A former adjunct professor at the university level and a highly successful teacher and administrator at the secondary level, Cain resonates with an audience of students and educators. Having coached world champion athletes and teams, he will craft and deliver a specifically focused and engaging message for your students, faculty and staff. His “edu-taining” approach will be will be interactive, inspirational and fun!
Cain’s presentations are action packed and will have your audience on the edge of their seats laughing while being inspired to take massive action. Cain’s presentations are filled with stories and images that resonate with his audience and will have your colleagues return to their classrooms with specific, actionable skills for passionate teaching in times of change and adversity.
Cain’s signature topic the Five P’s of Peak Performance will get your students and staff focused on the present moment with a positive attitude, championship perspective and a value of the process and preparation for success. Cain will combine elements from his successful educational and athletic experiences to help rejuvenate and motivate your staff and students.
- Your Time to Lead Is NOW!!!
- Why Our Attitudes and Actions Are More Important That How We Feel
- The 20/80 Law To Keep People Engaged
- How To Get Started When It’s The Start That Stops Most People
- Why We All Need To Release Our Mental Bricks And Flush Away The Negative
- What It Means To Be Flexible and Bend But Never Break
- The Fundamentals of Excellence
- Working Together To Go Through Adversity and Tough Times